Sunday 30 October 2011

A sick weekend...

Had a depressing weekend...I'm sick! My plan to go shopping at Jusco, Ipoh is ruined. Don't know what I ate wrong, but since yesterday, I experienced indigestion,vomiting, nausea and diarrhea...what is worse, I cannot eat at all...don't have the appetite. Every time I eat, I vomit back :( And I don't have the energy, just lying on bed and sleep. Until at one time yesterday evening, I felt like I had a hypoglycaemic attack....very dizzy, felt sweaty, felt like fainting....so I quickly ate two biscuits and drank ORS. Very stubborn of me, don't want to seek medical attention..haha....I just treat myself with Metoclopramide, MMT and Panadol....



Fortunately, felt better today...I can eat a little bit...just rice porridge la...still cannot tolerate to eat solid food. However, I still have diarrhea....watery diarrhea..luckily the vomiting stop already...


Thank you to my husband, who take care of our daughter, cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house, and cook porridge for me...a really wonderful husband I have... :) hopefully my sickness will be better...as tomorrow I'm working!



2 comments:

  1. Tula. lain kali kena hati2 makan jangan sembarangan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama je apa yg kita makan...tapi abg cool pulak..huhu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...