Sunday 9 October 2011

Crystal ball..oh, crystal ball!



Which crystal ball are u thinking about? Is it the fortune telling crystal ball? Nope, I'm talking about "Facial Crystal Ball Treatment" :) Have you tried it? This is the first time I heard it...thanks to my colleague, Melissa and Moo that introduced this special facial to me. I've always want to go for regular facial but time and my responsibilities has not permitted me to do that...besides, I'm still looking for the beauty centre that I  really like here in Seri Manjung. We, women like to be pampered with beauty treatments, am I not correct? :)

The last facial I ever had was so very long time ago...I think almost a year ago...hehe. Lots of blackheads and whiteheads already on my face! So, I decided to try the facial crystal ball at Liz de Beauty, Manjung that is recommended by my colleagues. I got special price,RM88 for first trial customer..Oh, by the way, the usual price is RM188, so I saved a lot!..and is it good? Ohh, yess indeed! I really love the coldness and soothing feeling you get on your face when the crystal balls were rolled on your face...it is so calming....the beautician said it act to brighten your complexion and give moisture to your face....The rest of the facial treatment I got including head point massage, shoulder and upper back massage were superb! Their treatment reminded me of this one beauty center that I love to go to when I lived in KL last time...Dr. Rehfeld Aesthetic Center. Their massage is almost similar and I love it...makes my aching body felt relaxed and de-stressed.

I love it so much that I straight away sign up for a package of 10 times facial : ) If take the package, it's cheaper...RM 78 per facial session. So there, I've found my favourite beauty centre in Manjung. Those of you in Manjung should give this a try...the shop is next to the petrol station at Mc Donalds....easy to find it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...