Sunday 9 October 2011

Semifinalist Blogger MasterChef Malaysia

Are you guys surprise to see the header? Hehe. Well,it's not me, but my husband has been chosen as 1 of 20 semifinalists to compete in the event...yes,dear! MY HUSBAND! Whom rarely cook at home or anywere else :) It all started when he cooked 'ayam masak merah' during Hari Raya and he posted it on his blog, Untuk Semua
It sure looks yummy, rite? Taste good too : )


 

Since we were in KL and the venue of the contest was at Desa Sri Hartamas, he decided to take the challenge. I didn't see him preparing himself by cooking before the big day but he seemed confident with himself..

On 1st October 2011, we went to the competition's venue at The Cooking House. When we entered, other semifinalists were already there...quite a number of them are male. Nowadays, men knows how to cook, sometimes even better than women : )


And the pressure begin...the first test is The Invention Test...contestants are asked to cook chicken as the main ingredient. That time I thought maybe my hubby gonna cook 'ayam masak merah'....he did, but in a modified way since there's not enough dry chillies..hehe. Let's see his action in the kitchen...

Very focused
Still a smiling face

Ta daa...the final result...I think a bit lack in decoration,honey(jgn marah!)

For the second test, which is the Skills Test, they have to do poach egg...This is my husband's....almost perfect!Hehe. 


Although he didn't make it to the final 5, he still got many goodies from the sponsors. Congrats, honey! Aliya and I are very proud of you! If I am the one entering the competition, I'm  not sure I can do as calmly as he did...This will be a memorable event in our family :) So,honey..after this bolehla selalu masak kat rumah ye :P










2 comments:

  1. bolehla ayah masuk dalam contest lagi Nuffnang lagi ni. Astro Blogger Masterchef Buzz Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh sangat sangat...kalau menang jgn lupe kongsi hadiah dgn mak :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...