Saturday 8 October 2011

Bon Voyage, Asyraf!

Last week, my one and only little brother (well,he's not so little anymore) Amirul Asyraf further his study to University of Reading,UK..alhamdulillah, he can fulfill his dream of studying overseas since he was little. Although my bro is not the kind of person that likes to study hard when he was in primary school, but later, he has become a hardworking student and passed his final exam at Brickfield's College with flying colours thus secured a spot in one of the top univesities in law studies...Well, your big sister here is very proud of you! :)



We arrived at KLIA around 9.00 pm. All of us were starving, so we headed to KFC for dinner...The last KFC meal for Asyraf :-p

Hmmm...yummy!

After dinner, there's still plenty of time before his flight departed. So, it's time for a photo session...hehe

With mom..

My hubby....testing his strength holding 2 kids at once


My daughter even made new friends :)

We just hang around the airport while waiting for the time...chatting and shopping (hihi). Luckily my brother's  check-in went smoothly unlike his friend that her luggage was over the given limit. At 12 midnight, it's time for my bro to go in to the waiting area and we said our goodbyes. Well, I hope he can adapt himself there at a totally new environment with different culture, different weather. You see, my brother has never been away from home. Throughout his studies, he always stay with my family..be it during kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and matriculation...unlike me, when I was in Form 1, I already went to a boarding school. I believe in him though..that he'll be able to be independent there, finish his study and bring home a degree in law. We'll be missing you, acap and we'll pray for you :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks,~LiL' VoLCaNo3 PriNc3sS~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, Kiera ni.. Do visit ma blog k! :)

    http://kieracutepinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiera..already follow ur blog!follow mine,k!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...