Friday 4 January 2013

Landlord? :)

        Alhamdulillah...I officially got a new title...a 'Landlord' :) I have posted in this blog few months ago that I have a house in Manjung, Perak that we didn't get to stay in yet (home sweet home manjung). The house now has got its tenant. I didn't advertise or anything, not even hang a signage in front of the house...but somehow houses at that area is like hot selling pisang goreng panas as Malays would say :) Hmm, not bad I can say the demand for houses at Manjung. Now, I only need to pay RM114 every month to top up for the payment of the house loan. I feel relieved as I don't have on-call claims anymore since I'm working at MOH :)


         I really hope that the tenant will take good care of the house. He seems ok, I guess....going to get married in few months time so he will be staying there with his future wife. At least, I don't have to be worried about kids doodling at the wall of the house..hehe. What is more convenient, his company is going to pay for the house rent. Therefore, should be no problem for me to get the pay rent on time or not getting the rent money at all....hopefully. After I deliver my second child, I hope I can go to Seri Manjung to see the house.

 

2 comments:

  1. Salam Dr,

    Rumah ni area mana? I'm looking for a new house in Sitiawan as well, for property.

    Fitri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry fitri..rumah ni dah pun ade org sewa..buat masa ni not for sale :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...