Tuesday 25 September 2012

Home Sweet Home Manjung...


           What a busy weekend we had...went back to Manjung after work last Friday.The n ext day,we went to buy lights and lamps for my new house there. The installation for the whole house took all evening till night and I don't know it's quite costly!huhu..I thought it's just an easy job but apparently it's not ;-)

           Finally, I got to see the new grill...I love the design but thought they could do it better. The paint is not so nice, appeared 'untidy' at some places if you look up close. It looks fine from afar, though...

 
          Alhamdulillah, I manage to own  a property at Manjung. Seeing this new house without us not being able to live here first, kind of feel sad and 'sayangnya...'. Yeah la, wanna rent your new house to someone else..will the tenant take care of ur house like he will take care of his own house? If I didn't rent out also can but I will not get extra money to ease my loan payment.


         
         I hope this house will be ready for rent by mid October. A few touch ups for the grill and a leak at the kitchen wall need to be done first. Hopefully it will get a good tenant :) I will update more with pics inside the house soon, anyone interested can contact me :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
    Here is my web page ; http://www.dressesplace.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...