Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year Outing

      How do you celebrate your new year? Did you go to a celebration countdown? Or just stay home with your family, like me? 

      A day before new year, I got an unexpected phone call from a staff at Hospital Seri Manjung, saying I've got the promotion letter from UD44 to UD48. Alhamdulillah....a great start for a new year and a special gift for my family :) So, to celebrate my promotion (even though I didn't get the backdated money or the supposed salary yet..hehe) I treat my family and my brother (too bad my mom and dad are at Perak) with a meal at Madam Lim's Kitchen Restaurant at AEON AU2 Setiawangsa...I want to go shopping also, of course..hihi.


 My lovely daughter is a big girl already, and like to pose for pictures! Heheh....













With her uncle....aka my brother...she's excited to see him...........

OK....let's EATTT!!! It's my first time eating at the restaurant and I found the food is delicious! We ate white rice, mix vegetable soup, Grouper fish fried with sambal (very, very nice) and prawns sambal petai.....yummy!


     After our hearty meal, I went shopping...a therapy for me during this second pregnancy :P I bought a handbag, maternity clothes and nursing attire...spent RM few hundreds at Jusco while my husband entertain my daughter at Funland as usual :)

2 comments:

  1. congrats babe! and happy new year (i said it is not too late kan?) Hehehehe.. So hows work? Still at HQ ke? Sekali je jupe aritu kan! bila ko due babe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kiera! any wish is not too late :) yup, still at HQ...mana la nak pindah lagi.hehe.kerja ok je...but lots of work pending now coz takde DG.tapi aku tak kisah dahla sebab dok fikir bilala aku akan go in labour ni..huhu.due date aku 23 jan ni.now 38 weeks already :) doakan aku selamat bersalin scr normal n dipermudahkan bersalin ye kiera!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...