Tuesday 11 September 2012

Here we come...Putrajaya!

         Such a long time since I wrote the last entry. Actually, I have many things to talk about, great pictures to share and have been to great places but just didn't have the time and desire to sit in front of my laptop and typing....busy with work, housework and of course my daughter :) Adding to the whole lazy attitude is my P1wimax connection is very very lousy in Manjung! So slow and most of the time cannot browse the internet. BUT, now that we've moved to Putrajaya, P1wmax coverage is excellent at my new home....always 3 full bars :) oohh yess readers, I've finally got my transfer to Putrajaya after 2 months of long-distance relationship with my husband..
Finally! I got my transfer...



             This is only my 2nd week at Putrajaya. At the last minute, my husband came across an ad in mudah.com.my and bought a flat at Presint 11...affordable, sold with fully furnished (3 airconds in all 3 bedrooms, kitchen cabinet, and basic furniture u usually put in a house). Now, our house is still not fully settled, got many stuff not unpacked yet because seriously, I have no idea where to put them all in the small house. You can imagine how you want to cram all your belongings and furniture from a semi-d double storey house to an apartment of ??? sq feet.....quite a challenge. Have to go to IKEA to find suitable household furniture/racks for limited space. 
Our soon to be home sweet home...hopefully. Still lots of work to do...many boxes to unpack
                                   
     

4 comments:

  1. xnak jemput I house warming ke? hehehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. house warming?seganla kiera....mcm u blh tgk dlm gamba, tak tersusun lg rumah...1 bilik mmg dah jadi mcm stor penuh dgn kotak2 yg tak tau nak letak kat mane brg2 tu..ahaks. but my small house is always open if u want to come...that is, if u don't mind rumah yg berselerak!hihihi.bile nak ajak i pegi umah u? :)

      Delete
  2. huh...bila pulak entri ni ditulis??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tula abg ni...nampak sgt dah lama tak jenguk blog ni ye...dah lama dah la...masa mula pindah dulu :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...