Sunday 19 February 2012

Happy Birthday!

     
     I'm a year older today. Didn't do anything special today, just hanging around at home with my loved ones. I already got my birthday present from my husband...an early present, actually...the vacation to Bandung in early February :)

     Many would complaint if it's their birthday, they are older. Age is just a number. So what if you're getting old? It's part of a normal life process. To me, I'm thankful that Allah still give me the chance to live in His beautiful world, giving me the chance to make more great memories with my beloved families and my cherished friends...i also can add on my not so great 'ibadat' to Him....Alhamdulillah...Thank You Allah.
 
    I have many plans for this year. Hopefully, He will help me to accomplish them :) Thank you very much to those who sent birthday wishes for me....be it posted in Facebook, via email or SMS...I truly appreciate them...they made my day! :) May this year brings lots of happiness, health and success for me and my family...Amin..



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...