Sunday 8 January 2012

A Day Out...Celebrating My Husband's Birthday

Late entry actually...during last christmas day long weekend, we went to Kuala Lumpur. Main purpose: to attend my friend's wedding ceremony and go sightseeing of course...a bit bored with Manjung..hihi.

Dr. Ain, ex-HO at Hosp Seri Manjung..she looks slim and beautiful...yup, she is wearing the Premium Beautiful corset! :)

Initially, I wanna buy birthday present for my husband, but suddenly he told me he just want to go to Aquaria and asked me to save the money for later on...sweet, isn't he? Since it's school holiday time, the place was packed with families with children. We have to line-up in a loooongg queue and it took about an hour to get the ticket. My daughter also is getting tired and grumpy by the time we can get inside.


She is not in a good mood and don't want to take pictures with me..huhu. Aliya is excited to see all the animals there especially the variety of fishes and keep saying, "ikan...ikann...wahh" :)






The biggest fishes in Aquaria are.............





OK....next entry will be about foooodd! We manage to find a famous chef restaurant in Shah Alam....all for my lovely husband :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...