Thursday 10 November 2011

Shopping! JUSCO sale!

One of my fave things to do is...shopping! During the last Raya Haji holiday, I still had time to shop at Jusco Ipoh. Got amazing sale now till 13th November!


You have to take this book of discount coupons from the service counter first. There are lots of discounts up to 70% on selected items..i was tempted to buy lots of stuffs but no, I have to control my shopping impulse or else I'll be broke! hehe..

These are my 2 hours of shopping spree....

My favourite skincare products, SK II, jeans and slacks..as I'm slimmer now and all my current jeans are too loose for me! : ) PLUS a pair of Crocodile sandals..

I bought the 3 products on your left hand side...and I got the 2 products on your right hand side for free! 

These are what in the box that I got for free....

PLUS this beautiful red bag is free as well... :)

Really worth it, right girls? Although many would say SK II is expensive but for me SK II really works for me. My skin is brighter and its texture is smooth...yes, I still get pimples sometimes, but my overall skin is better than before...Besides, I only buy them once a year..hehe..yeah, I'm not very compliance in putting all the types of cream/emulsion on my face : p



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...